Friday 4 November 2011

Chanel Perfection Lumière Foundation Preview



I’m calling this a preview rather an a review as I only have 2 small samples that came in my November edition of US Allure magazine. One was BR30 and the other was BR60.

I used BR30 the other day and although it was a bit darker than I’d usually wear, was fairly impressed with it. It went on smoothly, coverage was fairly light, but good, and my skin looked great with it on. It also seemed to last the day. Since I only got one wear out of it, I’m not sure I can really justify a review!

I started to look around and realized that Perfection Lumière isn’t due out in the UK until January 2012! Those of you in the US already have it, as it was launched there in September 2011. I guess I will have to wait to get my hands on more colours and find the right shade, but I have to say, I am looking forward to it! 

Have you tried it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...