Wednesday 30 November 2011

UNIQLO Cashmere blend Jumpers: Shopping at London Westfield Part 2

One of my favourite shops to visit when in London is UNIQLO. UNIQLO is a Japanese brand that carries basics in a variety of colours, as well as some trendy items. They have some pretty innovative stuff, such as super warm but super light weight jackets, shirts with UV protection, windproof jeans, and heattech under garments.

On my most recent trip, I picked up two jumpers from the women's cashmere blended cable U neck (long sleeve) sweaters in pink and dark green for £29.90 each. I love these jumpers. They are just simple, not super sweaters (as far as I can tell they aren't windproof or made of light weight steel, resistant to kryptonite etc) but I like them all the same. I have to admit that I bought a couple of these last year in blue and dark grey, which I still have and wear.



My purchase also came with some promotional information about UNIQLO, in particular a flyer about their clothing recycling program (they collect gently used UNIQLO items in store and send out to needy people) and a booklet with lots of information about the company.

UNIQLO is available world-wide with shops in China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the UK, and the USA.

Want to read Part 1 of my London Westfield shopping at Gilly Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...