Monday 1 April 2013

Alice in Wonderland x Sala

When I saw this, I had to share it! My favourite Japanese brand of shampoo and conditioner has released special Disney Alice in Wonderland bottles. Aside from being incredibly cute - each bottle has a drawing from the Disney animated film on it, I love these products.

Okay, I have to admit, I've not tried all the products and the last time I was in Japan, I believe there were 3 products in pink, blue, and yellow. But hey. Anyways, there are 3 different types and all of them I suspect will be lovely as I've never had a bad experience with this shampoo brand. Kanebo produces the Sala range. Sala in Japanese means 'silky'.




Rose Repair featuring a sweet rose scent, it claims to repair your damaged hair and leave it shiny.


The classic (for which the namesake Sala comes from - Sara sara) Silky makes hair silky, smooth, and velvety. This one is my favourite.



And lastly, we have Deep Moisure which moisturizes hair as well as gives it a smooth finish.

Silky (Sara sara) is my favourite but I've also used Deep Moisture (Deepu moisuchaa) and they both were so lovely. My hair was definitely silky and light, and smooth. Ah, if only this stuff was easy to get outside of Japan. Ahem, easy and cheaper! You can get this stuff on ebay and some beauty websites, but it's ridiculously expensive. Oh well. Do you have any shampoos that you just can't find anymore?

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps its just me, but this reminds me of Herbal Essences range of shampoos and conditioners.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I can see that in terms of packaging! The actual product is very different tho. They're creamy and white. I believe (i'd have to double check) they have pearl extract in them. Just lush! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...